Subtitle Extraordinary Recipes for Nourishing Plant-Based Patties, Plus Buns, Condiments, and Sweets
Whether you're new to plant-based eating or a seasoned pro, Veggie Burger Atelier will disrupt your assumptions of what a veggie burger can be!
Nina Olsson (@nourishatelier) shares her secrets for crafting the perfect veggie burger with considerations to texture, flavor, firmness, and juiciness. You will also learn substitutions that will let you vegan-ize your burgers, or make them gluten-free. Nina's extraordinary veggie burgers are creatively conceived, straightforward to assemble, and presented in incredible, full-color photography, with step-by-step instructions.
Explore more than 40 recipes, including:
- The Berliner: leek, lentils, pink kraut, and curry ketchup
- The Habibi: broccoli, white beans, scallions, and cashew cream
- The Bombay: cauliflower, turmeric, and sesame carrot salad
- Pulled Jackfruit Sliders, Falafel, and a sushi-inspired Avocado Tofu Rice Bun
- Plus, recipes for homemade Ketchup, Harissa, Kimchi, Vegan Mayonnaise, and Quinoa Spelt Buns
Veggie Burger Atelier is your one-stop guide to making the most flavorful, beautiful, and delicious meat-free burgers!