Subtitle Color your way through 1990s art & pop culture
Color your way through 1990s pop culture with Best of the ’90s Coloring Book!
Mix coloring with nostalgia, and you have an upbeat activity book that is also therapeutic, for a fun and relaxing escape from life’s stresses. With almost 50 nostalgic illustrations, this high-quality coloring book lets you color some of the most memorable moments from the 1990s. With your choice of coloring tools, revisit everything in this decade, from Tamagotchis and Beanie Babies to the Spice Girls and NSYNC.
This coloring book’s high-quality paper allows you to color with your choice of colored pencils, crayons, markers, and more. The one-sided printing helps avoid coloring bleed-through and allows for easy display of finished pieces, which include:
- Movie scenes including Titanic, Home Alone, and Clueless
- Music icons such as Nirvana, Ricky Martin, NSYNC, and Britney Spears
- Fashion staples such as flannel shirts, baggy jeans, and “The Rachel” haircut
- Technology such as dial-up internet, compact discs, and cell phones
- Toys such as Tamagotchis, Beanie Babies, video games, and pogs
Grab your coloring tools and travel back to the days of cassette tapes and dial-up internet, grunge fashion and “The Rachel” haircut, Blockbuster Hollywood films and boy band heartthrobs with your copy of Best of the ’90s Coloring Book!
The Color Through the Decades coloring book series allow you to revisit and reminisce about your favorite time periods. Also available in this series is Best of the ’80s Coloring Book.