Subtitle Simple and Sweet Recipes for Chocolates, Caramels, Lollypops, Gummies, and More
Description Description This super-simple guide to making candy features photo-illustrated step-by-step instructions and techniques for creating all kinds of yummy sweets.
Making your own homemade candy may sound complicated, but it’s easy and fun! Candy making in your home kitchen allows creative exploration that requires no experience and very little equipment, and the results can be used as inexpensive gifts or festive desserts for a range of occasions. The Beginner’s Guide to Candy Making
, adapted from The Sweet Book of Candy Making
, offers an easy approach, basic recipes that everyone will enjoy, and creative hacks that will make candy making easier than ever. Even the most inexperienced cooks and bakers can learn to make their favorite candies for their favorite people.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Candy-making basics, including equipment, simple ingredients, techniques, and candy hacks that cover lessons on pulling taffy, rolling truffles, filling peanut butter cups, and much more
- Amazing no-fuss recipes for hard candies, chewy caramels, tasty toffees, melt-in-your-mouth fudge, decadent truffles, chocolates, marshmallows, and nut candies to name a few
- Hacks and quick fix tips for fixing candy batch’s gone awry
- Perfect classics from Penuche Fudge to Lollipops
- Novel flavor combinations to try, such as Pistachio Marzipan Squares, Passion Fruit Marshmallows, Mango-Macadamia Nut Caramels, Lemon Meringue Lollipops, and more
Ideas for gifting and decorating are included to make your candy gifts the talk of the neighborhood.