Subtitle Delicious Grilled Meats and Forest Feasts
Description Description Bask in the beauty of the forest (or your backyard) with the Men with the Pot as you create memorable, mouthwatering meats, rustic bakes, and more over your campfire or on your grill.
People often ask the Men with the Pot “what’s behind the name?” The answer is simple: when they started out, they were just two men with one pot who wanted to do something big!
Their aim was to light a fire and inspire others to follow the same path—cooking whatever brings them joy
Kris and Slawek’s eye-catching videos
have done just that, propelling that humble idea into a concept reaching tens of millions of fans every month. Men with the Pot Cookbook brings that same spirit to the page, with their first collection of recipes in print.
Chapters and recipes include:
- Forest Cooking Around the World: Chicken Alfredo, Gnocchi Two Ways, Polish Rolady, Paella, Forest Takeaway, Tagliatelle Ragu, Campfire Ravioli
- Forest Baking: Sausage Rolls, Skillet Pizza, Forest Pretzels, Baked Camembert in Forest-Made Bread, Focaccia Bread, Campfire Donuts
- Chicken, Turkey, and Duck: Forest-Fried Chicken, Honey Mustard Chicken Quarters, Duck Breasts with Smashed Potatoes, Chicken From Hell
- Meat Madness: Tomahawk Steak, Perfect T-Bone Steak, Tropical Pork Ribs, Pineapple Pork, Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Sauce, Campfire Irish Stew
- From the Sea and Into the Forest: Pastry-Wrapped Salmon, Fish Curry, Cod Fillets Wrapped in Bacon, Drunk Salmon, Prawn Pasta, Fish and Chips, Herb-crusted Cod
- Sandwiches, Tacos, Quesadillas, and More: Chicken Fajitas, Smoked Pork Belly Sandwich, Dirty Cheeseburger, Steak Sandwich, Best Meatball Sandwich, Chicken Quesadillas with Forest-made Tortillas, Cheese Tacos
Throughout the book, you’ll also learn some bushcraft
, from lighting a fire to making a campfire spit or cooling rack from found wood. And of course, there are plenty of photos from their forest kitchen
, which means even a simple weeknight meal is sure to take you away from the ordinary.