Subtitle 12 Patterns from the World's Finest Masterpieces
Take your needle art to the next level and recreate some of the finest masterpieces in history! Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art kit presents to you a myriad of patterns—plus materials to make two of them—that will channel the master artist in you.
From van Gogh to Klimt to Munch, the projects and artists found in Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art represent a wide range of art movements in the painting world as a whole.
This kit includes a 64-page instruction book that leads you through 12 patterns accompanied by facts about the fine art they reproduce plus the following materials to make a composition by Piet Mondrian and the Mona Lisa: a bamboo embroidery hoop, two pieces of cross stitch fabric, two cross stitch needles, and twelve skeins of embroidery floss.
The patterns in Cross Stitch Creations: Fine Art are:
- Composition with Large Red Plane, Yellow, Black, Gray, and Blue by Piet Mondrian
- The Swan (No. 16) by Hilma af Klint
- Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci
- Color Study, Squares with Concentric Circles by Wassily Kandinsky
- Curtain, Jug, and Fruit by Paul Cézanne
- Sunflowers (Fourth Version) by Vincent van Gogh
- Flowers in a Rococo Vase by Paul Cézanne
- The Scream of Nature by Edvard Munch
- The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh
- The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo
- The Tree of Life by Gustav Klimt
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai