Subtitle Vegan Recipes Made with Love
Description Description In this sumptuous book, vegan specialist Harriet Porterfield, creator of Bo’s Kitchen, presents delicious and nutrient-filled recipes which are bursting with colour to enrich your body and nourish your soul.
Eating the rainbow is a natural rule of life; we are always told that the more colours in your diet, the better for you it will be
. This is because different plants contain different pigments, or phytonutrients
, and the more vibrant their colour, the more of these nutrients they contain!Bo’s Kitchen
has transformed this lesson into a bright and beautiful invitation to embrace nature’s natural menu with mindful eating tips
and eco, ethical and wellness insights
, turning the holistic hues of the rainbow into delicious and nutritious recipes that look and taste great
From moon milk
and galaxy donuts
to sunshine pizza
and rainbow buddha bowls
, her expertise as a recipe developer and food stylist make this conscious cookbook a tasty and nutritious must-have for any holistic kitchen shelf.Eat the Rainbow contains sections on:
- Bright breakfasts, smoothies and juices, from dreamy blue coconut shakes to chia and beetroot mousse parfaits and rye aquafaba rainbow waffles.
- Magical meals for on the go, like the green goddess tart, sushi sandwiches with pickled beetroot or sweet and spicy pho.
- Kaleidoscope salads, sides and appetisers to bring colour to your day, like the avocado maki, sesame and spinach rice balls or the rhubarb, strawberries and cherries galettes.
- Hearty helpings to warm your soul, like golden masala roti with curried carrot falafel or roasted pepper pasta with crispy spiced chickpeas.
- Diamond Desserts for the sweet-toothed, including matcha and blackberry curd tarts and raw vanilla donuts with blueberry cashew frosting.
Eating the bright and colourful bounty of nature’s harvest is a great way to boost your body’s immunity
, improve your mood
and connect with the goodness of the natural world.
Choose nature’s naturally colourful and nutrient-rich ingredients to create vibrant plant-based food that’s delicious, playful and so good for you too. Conscious cooking is the future!